Hello & welcome here on MirazMac.Info. A chatbox is a best tool for communicating with the visitors of your site. Nowadays many wapka site owners has been interested in responsive design. So they are creating desktop version of their site also. In my words, a floating live chatbox wil be the best way to reduce the bounce rate of your wapka site. It will also make your site attractive. So lets begin.
Things You need
- A Desktop Browser, such as Firefox or Chrome.
- A wapka site.
- Human brain. :p
- First of all go to http://tawk.to and then sign up with your email.
- After signing up you will redirected to dashboard. From dashboard navigate to Sites/Page > Manage Site and from there click Add Site button.
- The fill with your site name & url & click save button.
- After saving go to site list and click Manage button.
- Then you will get a textarea where you will get embed code. Copy the code.
- Next, login to your wapka site and navigate to Your bottom autocontent and then submit the code using WML/xHTML Code.