Hello & welcome again here on MirazMac.Info. As you may know that Bing is one of the major search engines. So it is very much necessary to add your wapka site in Bing.
Also Read: How to Add Wapka SIte in Google Search.
So Lets begin. First of all you must need an desktop browser to do this. Also you can try it on android. For android download an UC Browser.
- First go to http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster . And Sign In with your Microsoft account. If you don’t have any Microsoft account, then create an account first.
- After sign in, you will see something like this image. As shown in the above image insert your site url & press ADD button.
- In next page you will see a form like this.
- As shown in screenshot, inset your sitemap url & again press add.
- Then you will see a page like this screenshot & there will be some ways to verify your site. Copy the <meta> verification code.
- Now go to your wapka site & navigate to ::EDIT SITE(#):: > Global Settings > Head tag(meta, styles..) and paste the code you have copied earlier in the box press Submit.
- Then get back to Bing Website verification page & press Verify button.
Its all done!! You can now use Bing crawling tools to fetch as bing and index some page of your site. In this way, you can add your wapka site easily in bing search. Don’t forget to share & comment. If you like my posts kindly keep visiting & drop comments.