It can help you to true mastery of your Android. Rooting is a modification process to the original system, in which the limitations are removed and full-access is allowed and thus resulting in the ability to alter or replace system applications and settings, run specialized Apps and even facilitate the removal and replacement of the device’s operating system with a custom one.
- Support almost every Android device and all Android versions.
- Android ROOT is free of any charges.
- Ultra safe and secure software without any risks.
- The easiest Android Root software you’ve ever seen.
- Risk Free – No risk of bricking or damaging your device.
- Extensively tested with High Success Rate – By millions of Android users around the world.
- Minimal manipulations – Download, Connect, Click to root, and done!
- Remove Root at any time – Android Root comes with UNRoot function.
- Faster performance
- Preserve battery life
- Access root-only apps
- Remove carrier bloatware
- Customizable appearance
- Attain admin level permission
- Make sure your device is powered ON.
- At least 50% battery level.
- USB Cable (the original one recommended).
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Internet connection is required.
- You can remove root from your Android device with Android ROOT by one-click. Click to see how to remove root from Android.
- You can also verify that your device is successfully rooted or not by Root Checker Application.
- If your device is still not recognized by your PC, then you need to install the correct ADB drivers from here.
NOTE: If your device is not supported by Kingo or it fails to root, here are some tips for you.