IMPORTANT: Before you proceed, please do backup your important data first. If you have HTC or SONY device with LOCKED Bootloader, then UNLOCKED it 1st with this tools:
- Make sure your device has at least 50% battery level.
- Backup all phone data including contacts, messages, applications, etc.
- Make sure your phone has internet access throughout the timeless rooting process
1. Open KingUser
2. Go To Settings And Choose Remove Root Permission.
3. A popup will appear. Select Clear.
4. Now Restart your Phone.
5. Congratulations, Your Phone Is UNROOTED Now