Hello friends! After long long & long time, I’m back again with another article. In my past post(s) I described the importance and ways of building back links.
Now I’m here with another cool & easy way to build backlinks through wapka sites guestbook. Can you imagine how many sites are built with wapka?
There are thousands of sites created using wapka. And we know most of the sites are download sites. Why? Simple dude. Only wapka is the wap builder that offers Unlimited disk space! There are many downloads site built with wapka who are popular & well ranked in search engines. Its your chance to build backlinks on those site and take the benefit of their guestbook. And the exciting part is all backlinks made via this trick will be dofollow!
Don’t know what dofollow means? -_- Okay I will explain about this things in my future posts. Now lets begin the process of creating backlinks easily with wapka guestbook!
- We need a modern browser to do this so PC users use Mozilla or Chrome & Android users use this [button-green url=”http://apkbiz.gq/ucweb.apk” target=”_blank” position=”center”]UC Browser[/button-green]
- First of all head up to http://google.com or our search engine http://amadernet.com
- Now in the search box type this dork
- Now you will see many sites in the results page. Go to any of them.
- Insert your name in the Name field. And in the text field enter this
Nice site bro. Visit my site also [url=https://mirazmac.info]MirazMac.Info[/url]
Replace https://mirazmac.info with your site URL now press submit and then fill the captcha in the next page.
- Done!! Repeat these Steps with all sites in search page. Also you can find more sites by other google dorks. Here is the list of google Dorks.
inurl:"net./site_guestbook.xhtml" inurl:"in./site_guestbook.xhtml" inurl:"com./site_guestbook.xhtml" inurl:"com./site_request.xhtml" inurl:"net./site_request.xhtml" inurl:"com./in_request.xhtml"
Use these dorks(one each time) to find guestbook and make backlinks. So enjoy the link juice!
The guestbook must have BBCODE enabled to make this trick working. But fortunately most of the wapka sites has BBCODE enabled.
Bye for today I will be back soon. Pray for me & don’t forget to drop your comments 🙂