Hello friends! So how’s everything? Hope fine 🙂 In my previous post I wrote about features of MyWapBlog.
Today I’ll teach you how to park a free domain on MyWapBlog. We all know about Freenom. Freenom is a free domain registrar service. Freenom offers many free domains like .TK, .ML, .CF, .GA, .GQ . You can use freenom to register a free domain name for your MyWapBlog blog.
- Login to your Freenom account. If you don’t have an account then create one.
- Then Go to “Domains > My Domains“.
- Click on “Manage Domain” beside the domain which you want to use in MyWapBlog.
- Then click on “Manage Freenom DNS“.
- In the next page you will see a form to add DNS Records. Add this records.Add an “A” record with blank value and target to
Add a CNAME with value WWW and target will be your mywapblog address. In my case, its mirazmac.heck.in. You must replace this with your mywapblog address. Now save it.
- Now wait at least 3 hours. Then login to your MyWapBlog account. Go to “Miscellaneous > Domain Parking” and park your domain there.
- Then Its done!
Don’t forget to drop comment if you face any problem. Like us on Facebook to get updated post on your timeline. Bye!