- VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
- All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
- VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
- VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
- It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
- This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
- For Android TV app only:
It needs “record audio ” for audio search using your microphone.
It needs “to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting” to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
It notably adds:
- Simple audio playlist support
- Playback last video action in the menu
- Sorting by modified date
- Cover art for video
- Directory exclusion from media library
- Double lock on video playback lock mode
- Better TV navigation and recommendations ( It also fixes: )
- volume and brightness sensibility
- black theme
- numerous crashes, notably on 2.x
- video speed between video
- Just Download The Apk From Download Links Given Below
- Copy It To Your Phone / SD Card (Only If You Have Downloaded It To PC)
- Make Sure You Have Enabled The Unknown Sources In Settings
- Install It Normally
- That’s It Done ! Enjoy
VLC For Android 1.2.4 Apk [11.8 Mb]